1. Early postoperative fluoroquinolone use is associated with an increased revision rate after arthroscopic rotator cuff repair
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc, 2017, 25(7) p. 2189
2. The study on interactions between levofloxacin and model proteins by using multi-spectroscopic and molecular docking methods
Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics,
3. Fluoroquinolone-Associated Tendinopathy: Does Levofloxacin Pose the Greatest Risk?
Pharmacotherapy, 2016, 36(6) p. 679
4. Fluoroquinolone‐Associated Tendinopathy: Does Levofloxacin Pose the Greatest Risk?
5. Levofloxacin increases apoptosis of rat annulus fibrosus cells via the mechanism of upregulating MMP-2 and MMP-13
Int J Clin Exp Med, 2015, 8 p. 20198